RSCIT full form|full form of RSCIT
The full form of RSCIT or full form of RSCIT is the Rajasthan State Certificate of Information Technology. the main aim of RSCIT is to increase computer literacy in the state of Rajasthan.
This examination is required to qualify for the Rajasthan State Certificate Information Technology
- Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RSCIT) is a computer diploma course offered by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) and this course is run by govt. Apart from this, the course is organized in collaboration with Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU).
- Candidates wishing to take admission in the RSCIT course will have to fill the application form and submit it before the due date. To get the certificate, candidates must appear for the examination. The duration of this course is 3 months and it is offered in both English and Hindi mediums respectively.
- This course has become mandatory for almost all Govt. jobs. Because in Rajasthan, an RSCIT certificate is required in every government job. This examination is conducted every three months.
BASIC QUALIFICATION FOR RSCIT
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class.
- Must have basic qualifications and knowledge for admission to this course.
- Candidates should have a keen interest in computer and information technology.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
EXAM PATTERN OF RSCIT
- RSCIT Exam is conducted
- online duration of the RSCIT examination is 1 hour.
- Questions are MCQs based
- Total of 35 MCQs in the RSCIT exam.
- RSCIT exam is conducted in both Hindi and English language.
- No negative marking in the RSCIT exam.
- For other information regarding the RSCIT exam, candidates can check the official website. Check Here
RSCIT Application Form